Traffic Advisors alert approaching traffic to hazardous vehicle situations and can indicate the correct direction with bright signal sequencing.The Eight Lamp Super-LED Traffic Advisor is housed in a rectangular extruded black powder coated aluminum chassis with eight amber TIR6™ Super-LED® lights with waterproof connectors. The TIR6 lights are in a clear optic hard coated polycarbonate lens housing. The TIR6 lights incorporate six amber Super-LEDs, an amber horizontal optic hard coated polycarbonate lens housing, and utilizes a TIR reflector for maximum output. The hard coated lens housing provides extended life/luster protection against UV and chemical stresses. The TIR6 lens/reflector assembly and conformal coated PC board provides additional protection against environmental elements.
- Voltage: 12.8v
- Total Current Draw:.7 amps ea. LED lamp
- Description: 8 lamp, Super-LEDTM, flat style housing
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" H x 2-1/4" W x 46-7/8" L
- Maximum warning light intensity
- Lowest current draw of comparable models
- Linear strobes offer greater light output
- Rugged, solid state LED display stands up to road shock and vibration, have low, low current consumption and are rated for 100,000 hours of operation
- All solid state electronics (patent pending) provide greater reliability and cooler operation
- Control console has master on/off/- high/low rocker switch, four function Rotary Switch, external spade-type fuse and reverse polarity protection
- Control console includes a rear panel dip switch which can be set to choose from 8 different lamp sequencing patterns
- Interconnecting cable includes quick disconnect feature
- Flush mount
- High intensity LEDs are rated for over 100,000 hours of operation
"Can a longer control cable be purchased? Shows that it comes with a 15' cable"
Scott, sorry that's the longest it comes, if you need a longer cable you are going have to splice cable on to the cable that comes with the unit.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !