What are the newest features I should know about?
1. Shared cart. We have gathered our brands into one unified platform to make shopping easier for you. Now, when you are signed in as a member you can shop all our brands and check out once.
2. Expedited shipping. Want to get your products faster? Now you have the option to expedite your order at checkout. It’s like a fast-pass for your gear.
3. Seamless mobile experience. Our new website integrates seamlessly between your desktop computer and your mobile devices. Stay logged in to take your cart and your account info with you wherever you go.
Do I need to register a new account or will my account transfer from the legacy website to the new website?
You will need to re-register your account on the new website. If you use the same email address, your account information (addresses and contact information) will automatically transfer, but your order history will not.
Can I use the same email address for personal and department purposes?
No, each email address can only be associated with one account in our system. If you’d like to make personal purchases and department purchases, please register using two different email addresses.
Am I still signed up to receive promotional emails?
Yep! If you have been receiving promotional content you will continue to receive it.
I liked the old website. Why did you change it?
1. Updated category structure. We found a better way to help you find what you need. From desktop, click on the ALL CATEGORIES drop down to see the complete list of top-level categories. From mobile, tap on the menu icon.
2. Easy navigation between our different websites. At the top you’ll notice tabs for TheFireStore (for firefighters), OfficerStore (for law enforcement), theEMSstore (for emergency medical responders), OurDesigns (for premier first responder lifestyle products), and GideonTactical (for all things tactical). Shop the website that best meets your needs or shop them all. Make sure you are signed into your account for the shared cart experience!
3. More robust back-end system. For those of you who like to geek out over new tech, we’ve moved the entire foundation of our back-end system onto a stronger, more robust platform that is designed to equip us to better equip you. We are now positioned to grow as you need us to; provide better communication regarding your orders, offer faster and more straight-forward shipping rates, integrate system-wide discounts for bulk orders on the web, allow you to place quotes and support tickets online, and so much more.