The Vickers Tactical Slide Stop allows for easy slide locking and releasing on the Glock 42 and 43, even when you’re wearing gloves.
Small pistols can present big problems during stress reloads. On top of limited magazine capacity, the pistols’ undersized controls can hamper or even prevent a proper reload. Don’t run the risk of ending up in this sort of situation (as the stakes are not in your favor) by installing a Vickers Tactical Slide Stop on your pistol. Precision stamped from 4130 chrome moly steel and featuring a non-glare black finish, the Vickers Tactical Slide Stop has a positive V-shape with deep serrations and features a reshaped thumb pad, which allow for easy slide locking and releasing, even when wearing gloves. Easily installed in minutes by a certified Glock armorer, this slide stop provides a huge improvement on the reloading processes for the Glock 42 and 43 pistols.
- Slide stop measures 2.1” long and weighs 0.2 oz.
- Stop is precision stamped from 4130 chrome moly steel and features a non-glare black finish
- Positive V-shape with deep serrations and reshaped thumb pad allow for quick and easy slide locking and releasing, even when wearing gloves
- Stop can be easily installed in minutes by a certified Glock manufacturer
- Slide stop will fit Glock Models 42 and 43, but will not fit Models 25 and 28