Portable Scene Light II, Rechargeable High Lumen Scene LightTurn to a higher power with the Portable Scene Light II. With zero deployment time, it features a compact footprint, a 360° rotating head, and it’s stackable for “light tower” capability with multi-level lighting.
18 LEDs within wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth, high lumen flood pattern. Digital display shows intensity level and run time. Hooked feet to hang over doors, guard rails, fences, etc.
Five intensity levels correspond to desired run time:
- 100%: 10,000 lumens; runs 2 hours
- 80%: 8,300 lumens; runs 2.75 hours
- 60%: 6,300 lumens; runs 3.75 hours
- 40%: 4,500 lumens; runs 5.75 hours
- 20%: 2,300 lumens; runs 11 hours
- Indefinite run time with AC/DC power cord
- Head rotates 360° so you can aim the beam where you need it
- Eighteen (18) C4® LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Toggle switch operation features five intensity adjustments that reveals corresponding remaining runtime adjustment on the LED Display
- Two (2) 10.89V, 5.2Ahr, 56.63Whr Lithium Ion battery packs with on-board safety control circuit
- Rechargeable up to 800 times.
- System fully recharges in 6 hours using supplied AC power supply
- Batteries will continue to charge while plugged into an AC or DC power source
- High-impact, thermoplastic housing mounted in a virtually indestructible alloy steel frame
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Compact size: 16 x 11 x 12" | 40.6 x 28.9 x 30.5 cm
- Weight: 15.38 lbs | 6.10 kg with batteries (included)
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Portable Scene Light II is an industrial-duty, rechargeable, completely portable 10,000 lumen flood light. It uses eighteen (18) LEDs and wide pattern reflectors to produce a uniform flood pattern.
The Portable Scene Light II head rotates 360 degrees for precise aiming of the flood beam; ideal for field maintenance, inspection of construction sites and remote equipment, military operations and general scene lighting. The light output intensity can be set with five discrete levels to achieve desired runtime with remaining run time displayed.
The Portable Scene Light operates on the self-contained Li-Ion battery, from an AC power supply or 12VDC power cord. Its frame allows for stable stacking of up to three units for increased intensity
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !