Low Profile, Safety Rated Multi-Function HeadlampA low-profile headlamp with Class I, Div 1 safety ratings. Three lighting modes cover a variety of tasks: spot for a focused beam, flood for soft area illumination that won’t tire your eyes and spot/flood combo for even more light output.
The Enduro® Pro Haz Lo® Headlamp is an intrinsically safe, high performance 3 AAA battery powered headlamp that features two C4® power LEDs. There are a total of three output modes, Spot, Flood and Spot/Flood Combo for maximum brightness.
The flood LED is strategically placed high on the light for shadow free lighting when mounted on a hard hat. The headband design is optimized for easy removal for cleaning.
- Case Material/Lens Tough thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold. Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses.
- Dimensions: 2" x 2.19" x 1.5" | 5.08 cm x 5.68 cm x 3.81 cm
- Weight: 3.5 oz (99.2 grams) with batteries.
- Light Source: Two white LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Output/Run Time:
- Spot: 160 lumens; 1,320 candela; 73m beam; runs 5 hours
- Flood: 160 lumens; 100 candela; 20m beam; runs 5 hours
- Spot/flood combo: 235 lumens; runs 4.75 hours
- Push button switch: Click the switch to step through each mode, Spot, Flood, Spot/Flood Combo, and OFF.
- Battery: (3) “AAA” alkaline batteries (inlcuded). Mechanical battery polarity protected.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1meter for 30 minutes.
- 2m impact resistance tested
- 45º tilting head
Duracell MN2400, Rayovac NO.824, and Panasonic LR03PA).
MSHA Permissible Flashlight, Approval No. 20-A190001-0. Tested for Intrinsic Safety in Methane-Air mixtures only.
Meets applicable European Community directives.
Warranty Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !