Durable, versatile, and easy to use, Streamlight’s C.O.P.S. Siege AA Blue Lantern provides a lot of light for your work area without taking up a lot of space.
For every blue Siege AA sold, Streamlight will donate $2 to Concerns of Police Survivors. In addition to rebuilding lives, C.O.P.S. provides training to law enforcement agencies on survivor victimization issues and educates the public of the need to support the law enforcement profession and its survivors.
A keyed battery door makes it easy to replace the lantern’s three AA alkaline batteries in the dark. The lantern’s durable, waterproof, impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic body features a rubber base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces.
The ergonomic handle locks into an upright position when in use for easy carrying. A spring-loaded, incorporated D-ring and an incorporated hook allow you to hang the lantern from the ceiling or on a horizontal rope, cable, or pipe to serve as an overhead light.
- Multiple lighting modes:
- 1 White C4® LED with cover removed:
- High for brightest light: 200 lumens; runs 7 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times: 100 lumens; runs 15.5 hours
- Low provides extended run times for when less light is needed: 50 lumens; runs 37 hours
- 2 Blue LEDs:
- Blue LED High (night vision preserving mode): 0.7 lumens; runs 192 hours (8 days)
- Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling: 0.7 lumens; runs 288 hours (12 days)
- 1 White C4® LED with cover removed:
- Polycarbonate glare-reducing cover provides soft, even 360° light distribution that’s comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision; cover can be removed to illuminate large areas
- Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation
- Lantern uses three AA alkaline batteries (sold separately); keyed battery door makes it easy to replace batteries in the dark
- Battery level indicator changes from green to yellow to red as the batteries drain, and then to flashing red when the batteries reach the end of their useable life
- Durable polycarbonate thermoplastic body features a rubber molded base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Ergonomic handle is designed to lock into an upright or stowed position for easy carrying or storage
- Spring-loaded, incorporated D-ring on the bottom of the lantern allows the lantern to hang from the ceiling as an overhead light
- Incorporated hook allows the lantern to hang on horizontal ropes, cables, and pipes
- Lantern is IPX7 waterproof down to 1 meter, has been tested for impact resistance up to 2 meters, and also floats so that you can easily retrieve it from the water
- Case Material: Durable polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with a removable polycarbonate cover and a rubber molded base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces.
- Base Diameter: 2.37” | 6.00 cm
- Height: 5.44” | 13.82 cm
- Weight: 8.8 oz. | 249.47 g with batteries
- Light Source: 1 White C4® LED and 2 Blue LEDs
- White Light Output:
- Low: 50 Lumens
- Medium: 100 Lumens
- High: 200 Lumens
- Blue Light Output:
- High: 0.7 Lumen
- SOS flash: 0.7 Lumens
- White Output Modes: Low, Medium, High, and Off
- Blue Output Modes: High, Flash SOS, and Off
- To change the lights (beam) color from white to blue, or blue to white, press and hold the on/off button for two seconds until the light changes color. Then release the button.
- Switching Output Modes: Pushing the button within 1.5 seconds of the last button push will change the light mode. You may sequence through all light levels and then to off.
- Run Time:
- White Low: 37 h
- White Medium: 15.5 h
- White High: 7 h
- Blue High: 192 h
- Blue SOS: 288 h
- Battery: 3 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Approvals: Meets applicable European Community directives. CE compliant.
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !