Going for a run or need a hands-free light for up-close tasks?Reach for the Bandit - a lightweight, low-profile headlamp designed just for you. It is USB rechargeable and provides 180 lumens of widespread light.
The Bandit® USB headlamp is an ultra-lightweight, weather resistant, personal area/work light featuring a large button for easy actuation, and a Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery. A rubber plug keeps dirt and debris out of the micro USB charging port. It includes a handy snap-in hat clip adaptor to attach the light on the brim of a baseball cap or to add additional downward adjustability when using the headband. High, Low and Emergency flash modes.
- Material/Lens: Impact resistant polycarbonate body and lens.
- Dimensions: 2.7” L x 0.75” W x 1.13” H | 6.85 cm x 1.9 cm x 2.87 cm
- Weight: 1.3 oz. (36.8 g) with headband attached | 1.4 oz. (39.7 g) with hat clip adaptor
- Light Source: Chip on Board (COB) LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Output | Run Time:
- High: 180 lumens | runs 2 hours
- Low: 35 lumens | runs 9.5 hours
- Flash: flashes at high lumen level
- Switch: Multi-function push-button switch with charge indicator - shines red when charging, green when charged
- CHARGE INDICATOR LIGHT IN SWITCH: Shines red when charging, green when charged
- Charge time is approximately 2.5 hours depending on USB charge source
- Battery: 450 mAh Lithium Polymer cell hermetically sealed inside the unit and service free for the expected two year life
- Low-profile design
- Produces bright, even, diffused light with less shadow than spot beams
- Beam doesn’t “bounce”
- Floods work area with light
- Ideal for up-close tasks
- Conveniently charges via USB power source
- Includes a 5” Micro-USB cord
- Charge port is protected by a tethered rubber cover
- IPX4 weather-resistant
Warranty: Streamlight warrants its Bandit "Non-replaceable 450ma lithium Polymer battery rated at 300-400 discharges" will be free from manufacturing defects under normal use for 24 months after purchase. During the warranty period, at its sole discretion, Streamlight will repair or replace any defective part or product.