Smart Sequential Road Flares
Blue Side LED / Blue Top LED, Blue Plastic
pi-lit has crafted the perfect road safety solution to ensure drivers are alert, directed, and aware of what’s ahead without being dazzled.
- 36+ hours of runtime (continued flash)
- Powered by 4 off-the-shelf Alkaline AA batteries (included)
- Battery status check with the push of a button
- 5 flash patterns to choose from (4 sequential, 1 simultaneous)
- IP67 water and dust rating
- 30,000 lbs (13,600 kg) crush strength (lab tested and certified)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 3.5" x 1"
- Set purchases include: Carrying case, AA batteries installed
Individual units ship with 4 AA batteries and Instructions. For a carrying case buy Flares bundled in sets.
Safety Made Simple
A confused or distracted driver is a recipe for disaster. Smart sequential road flares provide drivers with a runway-like approach light that can be seen further in advance and are distinguishable from the other vehicle lightbars.
- Automatic Synchronization of flares
- Rapid Deployment System (RDS) automatically turns flare on (gloves okay!)
- Endoskeleton carrying case makes deployment safe, quick, and easy!
Road equipment needs to be built to last. That was the foundation to the design of pi-lit’s square-shaped smart flare. Manufactured and designed in their facility in California, the smart flare has an anticipated life span of 4+ years. With a 2-year warranty and 24/7 support, the pi-lit® team has your back.
- 13,600 kg (30,000 lbs) of crush strength.
- IP65 Water and Dust Proof Rating
- Built, Designed, and Supported in the U.S.A
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Traditional fusee flares cost $2 a pop and last 15 minutes. The Smart Sequential Road Flares cost less than $0.90 a deployment and prevent you from having to purchase a new pair of pants! Call it a win/win.
- No fire danger; prevent avoidable and costly fire damage
- Quick return on investment with enhanced safety
- No toxic or harmful fumes
- Unlike fusees flame flares, can be used in chemical or fuel spills