Code Blue 5" Tactical Knit Service Boots
The Rocky® Code Blue collection features a sleek athletic design and incorporates innovative materials to make a durable shoe that offers all-day comfort where you need it the most.
This non-metallic slip on or lace up public service shoe is constructed with a highly breathable tactical grade knit upper, high-abrasion TPU overlays for added structure, stability, and support and reflective accents on the webbing.
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Comfort Track footbed
- Rocky Rebound EVA Midsole for Shock Absorption
- 6mm oval laces for more secure lacing
- Oil & slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance
- Highly breathable tactical grade knit upper with high-abrasion TPU overlay for added structure, stability, and durability
- Reflective accents on webbing
- Slip on or lace up construction
- KulKote® Thermal Regulating Lining
This shoe's cement construction makes it light and flexible and its oil and slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance allows you perform in many environments without hesitation. Experience comfort in every step with Rocky's patented Comfort Tracks footbed.
This combined with their Rocky Rebound EVA midsole and a fiberglass shank for added stability allows you to confidently go about your day in comfort. This shoe also features a KulKote® thermal regulating lining, which helps regulate your body tempter providing a more comfortable experience.
If you're looking for a shoe that offers an athletic appeal that is lighter, more flexible, and durable that offers all-day comfort the Code Blue collection is perfect for you.