UB20 8" 1/3HP Blower-Exhauster
Compact and lightweight while delivering the highest CFM available. Ultra-quiet operation at 74 dB. Power cable is 7.6 m long for extended reach. Integrated duct adapters to easily connect to anti-static duct.
Features and Benefits
- High pressure axial blower
- Durable, PC/ABS anti-static casing is weatherproof, dent resistant, flame retardant and chemical resistant
- 2 integrated duct adapters
- Starter secured in flameproof motor enclosure to prevent risk of ignition when powered on.
- Use pull switch to active ventilator
- Compact and lightweight
- IP55 rain switch enclosure
- Motor: 0.33 Hp0.25 kW
- Motor Type: Totally Encapsulated Air Over Flame Proof
- Electric: 115V, 50/60Hz, 1ø
- Amps (Start/Run): 7A / 2A
- Cable Lengths: 25’/16 AWG
- Plug Types: A.T.X. 100/130
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to +104°F
- Noise: 74 dB @ 3’ (1m)
- Run Time: Continuous
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 15.5”
- Impeller: 9-Blade
- Duct Adapters: 2
RAMFAN® combines high performance turbofan design with high strength polymers to create a line of rugged, portable turbo blowers. The UB-Line is ideal for general use, confined space ventilation and delivers the highest airflow in it’s class. The double-wall, polyethylene casing is light-weight, corrosion and chemical resistant and handles the bumps and falls of any
The 8"/20 cm UB20 turbo blower is at the heart of the RAMFAN industrial ventilation systems that provide you with the complete solution for common confined space ventilation applications. The multi-purpose blower and exhauster delivers powerful airflow in a compact and lightweight package.
Explosion-proof blower/exhauster is manufactured to meet the requirements of the ATEX Directive, IEC standards and INMETRO standards. Safely blow or exhaust hazardous gases with minimal risk of the fan causing a spark.
Safety is compromised if any component along the electrical path in the blower/exhauster poses a risk of igniting a spark. Therefore, the UB20xx is built using only certified explosion- proof components along the electrical path.
Furthermore, once assembled the whole unit is certified for safe use in explosive atmospheres in accordance with the limitations of the rating. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of equipment for the intended purpose.In addition to providing peace of mind to the user, whole-unit certified fan prevents suppliers from being linked to the chain of liability.
That is why it is crucial for users and suppliers to demand whole-unit certification.