UB20 In-Line Heating System Designed for Emergency Shelters
RAMFAN’s UB20 In-Line Heating System is a propane-fired portable heating system that provides safe, warm air into emergency shelters and confined spaces.
The heater’s stainless steel heat-exchanger ensures the supplied air is not contaminated with fuel or exhaust from combustion. It is compatible with common propane tanks. A standard 20lb tank can provide up to 10 hours of continuous heating.
*Emergency shelter not included
- High pressure axial blower
- Dual wall UV resistant polyethylene housing
- Compact and lightweight
- Ultra quiet operation
- Integrated duct adapter
- IP55 rain switch enclosure
- Works on standard 120V circuit
- UB20 Confined Space Ventilator (ED7002 or ED8002)
- Common Propane Cylinders (per ANSI/NFPA 58-1986)
- (1) UB20 Blower/Exhauster
- Compact 8” size
- Corrosion-proof, dent-resistant, indestructible
- (1) Portable Heater
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Optimized to minimize emissions output
- (1) High-Flow Regulator: Connects to propane tank
- High Temperature Ducting: Two-ply polyester neoprene-coated
Shelter is not included.
Portable Heater HA01
- Power: 120 VAC, 4A
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 22” x 13.75”
- Weight: 39 lbs
- 55,000 BTUs
- Propane: 2.0 lbs/hr
- Regulator & Hose Assembly included
- Motor: 0.33 Hp0.25 kW
- Motor Type: Totally Encapsulated Air Over Flame Proof
- Electric: 115V, 50/60Hz, 1ø
- Amps (Start/Run): 7A / 2A
- Cable Lengths: 25’/16 AWG
- Plug Types: A.T.X. 100/130V
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to +104°F
- Noise: 74 dB @ 3’ (1m)
- Run Time: Continuous
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 15.5”
- Impeller: 9-Blade
- Duct Adapters: 2
- Free air: 947 cfm
- Ducted airflow
- 15’ / 4.6 m with no turns: 520 cfm
- 15’ / 4.6 m with one 90º turn: 485 cfm
- 15’ / 4.6 m with two 90º turns: 467 cfm
Airflow Certified by Colorado Experimental Engineering Station, Inc. (CEESI)
High Temperature Ducting
- Two-ply polyester neoprene-coated
- UL94V-0 Listed
- -40°F–250°F (-40°C–121°C)
- 9.25” belted cuff, adjustable to fit on all 8” nominal diameter RAMFAN heaters and fans
- 9” diameter, 12” long wire-reinforced end — compatible with emergency tent HVAC duct entry
Explosion-proof blower/exhauster is manufactured to meet the requirements of the ATEX Directive, IEC standards and INMETRO standards. Safely blow or exhaust hazardous gases with minimal risk of the fan causing a spark.
Safety is compromised if any component along the electrical path in the blower/exhauster poses a risk of igniting a spark. Therefore, the UB20xx is built using only certified explosion- proof components along the electrical path.
Furthermore, once assembled the whole unit is certified for safe use in explosive atmospheres in accordance with the limitations of the rating. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of equipment for the intended purpose.In addition to providing peace of mind to the user, whole-unit certified fan prevents suppliers from being linked to the chain of liability.
That is why it is crucial for users and suppliers to demand whole-unit certification.