Scout II-320 <9 Hz Thermal Imager
Offering clear thermal imaging in a compact monocular, Scout II quickly detects humans, animals, and objects in low visibility environments—day or night. Generating images based on heat, rather than visible light, thermal imaging gives users increased situational awareness in complete darkness and haze, providing reliable vision for surveillance and safe navigation. A rugged IP-67 housing allows on-demand thermal imaging in the most trying conditions.
RELIABLE 24/7 VISION
Thermal imaging reveals humans and animals in complete darkness or glaring light, offering reliable detection at any time of day.
GRAB AND GO SIMPLICITY
Scout II starts up in seconds and requires no training to use.
COMPACT AND RUGGED
Scout II's rugged, weather-tight shell can withstand hard drops and shallow water.
- Built-in Display 640 × 480 LCD Display
- Detector Type 640 × 512 VOx Microbolometer
- Drop Test Rating 1 m
- Focal Length 33mm Fixed Focus
- Package Includes Handheld Thermal Camera, USB Power Adapter/Charger, Wrist strap, Custom Video out cable (320 & 640 versions), USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Molle bag
- Rating IP-67, Submersible
- Size (L x W x H) 6.70" × 2.31" × 2.44"
- Thermal Sensitivity <50 mK @ f/1.0
- Warranty 2 years standard, 3 years with product registration
- Waveband 7.5 - 13.5 µm
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Video Output NTSC composite video (Switchable to PAL w/GUI) - 320 Model only
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Operating Temperature -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Brightness Adjusts Display Brightness Setting
- Image Polarity White Hot/Black Hot/InstAlert™; Selectable
- Image Processing FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- On-Screen Symbology Standard
- Weight [incl lens] 12 oz (340 g)
- Battery Life (Operating) > 5 Hours
- Battery Type Internal Li-Ion Cell
- Start Up Time < 1.5 seconds
- Black Hot & White Hot BH/WH/InstAlert™
- Polarity White Hot/Black Hot/InstAlert™; Selectable
- Power Button On / Off
- Splash Screen Generic
- Task Light LED Enabled during Power off state
- Video Refresh Rate <9Hz NTSC
- Zoom Button 2×, 4× Zoom
- Detect Man (1.8m x 0.5m) 1,246 yard (1140m)