This Boot Delivers Confidence In Every Situation
Meeting the on-base uniform requirement, the GUARDIAN is a lightweight, high-performance boot built for traction, marching comfort and durability. Capitalizing on Salomon's knowledge of trail running and hiking, this boot delivers confidence in every situation.
A dual-compound Contagrip® outsole has big, penetrating lugs and a pronounced break for traction on the ground, descending, and climbing ladders.
Salomon uses a generous, cushy EVA midsole and a protective cupsole to ensure comfort in hard, soft, or uneven terrain.
Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip® FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
Find Your Size
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Single layer Mesh close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Suede leather: Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite®: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
||US - Women