Ultra-Compact, USB Rechargeable Multi-Function Worklight
Inspect, identify and repair with the Syclone.
It produces bright white light for everyday use or high CRI light with Streamlight’s Color-Rite Technology™ for paint matching or identifying color differences in wires. Ultra-compact design doesn’t get in the way and fits in small spaces.
Go hands-free with the flat, magnetic base and stowable hook.
The Syclone® uniquely features spot and flood LEDs for a total of six output modes. There are three light levels each for spot and flood. The spot beam uses a cool white LED for max illumination, while the flood mode uses a 90 CRI LED for better color recognition.
Battery charging is effortless, just pull open the rubber USB cover and plug in the charge cord. Charge indication is provided in the on/off button with red for charging and green for charged. The rechargeable battery results in one of the lowest operating costs of any area light of this type and size.
In use, the colored LEDs in the button show battery power remaining. Green, Yellow, Red and Blinking Red when charging is needed.
The body of the Syclone® can rotate 360º in the U frame and is adjustable using one hand. Detents hold the light in your desired position, and the light will stand on its base. The base includes magnets that will hold the light on any convenient ferrous metal surface (in any orientation) to provide task specific illumination. There’s also a handy folding hook to hang the light by for added versatility.
- CASE MATERIAL: Tough thermoplastic construction with elastomer button.
- DIMENSIONS: 2.97" x 2.79" x 1.42" | 7.54 cm x 7.08 cm x 3.60 cm
- WEIGHT: 5.3 oz (150 grams)
- LENS: Lens is impervious to the most common automotive chemicals. Gasket sealed.
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT:
- Spot with cool white LED provide bright white light
High: 400 lumens; 141m beam; runs 2 hours
Medium: 200 lumens; 95m beam; runs 4.5 hours
Low: 100 lumens; 72m beam; runs 9.5 hours
- Flood with 90 CRI LED using Streamlight’s Color-Rite Technology™ for paint matching or to differentiate between wire colors:
High: 300 lumens; 48m beam; runs 2 hours
Medium: 150 lumens; 35m beam; runs 4 hours
Low: 75 lumens; 24m beam; runs 8 hours
- ON/OFF: Easy access push-button switch. Depress the button momentarily to turn the light on. The cool white spot LED will come on in high mode. Press the button again and switch to medium and once again to switch to low mode. The fourth press of the button will turn the light off.
- To change to the 90 CRI LED flood mode, turn the light on, then press and hold the button for two seconds until the light source changes. The function is the same, high, medium, low and off. To go back to cool white spot mode, just follow the press and hold procedure.
- NOTE: If you wait more than two seconds since the last button press, the next press of the button will turn the light off.
- BATTERY: Lithium Polymer 2000 mAh cell.
- CHARGING: Typical recharge time is approximately 4.5 hours with an AC wall charger (5V/1A USB input).
- Charge times will vary when using just the USB/micro USB cord, depending on the voltage the USB source provides.
- LED technology for extreme brightness.
- IPX4 Rated for water resistant operation.
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- Micro USB rechargeable.
Meets applicable European Community directives. CEC Compliant.
Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.