Stinger Spike System Training Unit without spikes
Training Systems are not designed to hold spikes and not to be used in a vehicle pursuit.
Field practice using an unspiked unit is required under various conditions to maximize the safe deployment of the system.
Proper planning, training and communication are essential to maximize effective use of Stinger Spike System and ensure the safety of those involved.
To complete proper deployment training, it is essential to practice the proper stance recommended for the deployment techniques.
The Stinger is a compact, lightweight, easy-to-use tire deflating device that is extremely effective in stopping pursuits involving large vehicles including large trucks, farm vehicles, and military-type vehicles.
- The Stinger 15.5' wide system covers multiple traffic lanes.
- Device measures 20” x 18” x 3 1⁄2” when contained in the carrying case
- Hardware is 100% stainless steel
- Reusable modular base with molded sections of Dupont Zytel® Flexible Nylon® connected with stainless steel hardware
- Device is reusable
- Device is pre-assembled
- Device is officer serviceable in the field
- Includes Training manual