Tan Paraclete Tactical Helmet
Manufactured to meet stringent quality standards, the PARACLETE Tactical helmet delivers the level of ballistic and impact head protection demanded for tough tactical operations.
The helmet is made of aramid materials and built in the ACH shape. Helmets are available in a full range of cuts (full, mid and high), sizes (small to x-large) and colors (black, foliage green, olive green and tan). They come standard with 0.75” liner pads and 4-point harness with nape pad.
Suspension / Liner System:
- Stops NIJ IIIA level threats (9mm and 44 mag) (NIJ 0106.01)
- Tested against 9mm 124gr. FMG
- Meets U.S Army Standard for impact protection
- Provides superior comfort by distributing the helmet’s weight evenly
- Meets all the chemical-resistant tests required by the U.S. Army
- Lightweight, sweat-wicking material resists moisture buildup
Shell Geometry and Construction:
- Full System – 3.06 lbs. (1390 g) – Size Medium
- Low-profile design
- Color: Tan
- Designed for comfort
- Compatible with standard face shields, NVGs,
- Chem/Bio Masks and communication devices
- Offers unsurpassed impact protection and ballistic-rated hardware
- Tested for ballistic performance from -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- 3 cut styles provide variable coverage options
- 4-point attachment system with supportive neck pad
- Easily adjusted for a comfortable fit
* Additional ballistic data and 3rd party test reports are available upon request.
** Includes full cut helmet, liner, retention system and hardware.
With 3/4 pads & standard suspension
With the MSS suspension upgrade
- Medium: 21.25" - 22.5"
- Large: 22" - 23.25"
- Medium: 20.75" - 21.75"
- Large: 21.75" - 23.25"