Integrated and Sleek 850 Lumen Shotgun Forend Light
The lightweight, all-in-one TL-RACKER™ shotgun forend mounted tactical light features the latest in LED technology. The light provides 850 lumens and 1.5 hours of continuous runtime.
It features a sleek design that reduces snag hazards by eliminating the need for remote cords. Ideal for shotgun breaching, close quarter operations or elevating your home defense options.
The TL-RACKER™ is designed to easily replace the original factory forend of a Mossberg® 500 or 590 and Remington® 870 or TAC-14 model pump-action shotguns. Unscrew the action slide nut to replace the forend.
- CASE MATERIAL: Body: Impact modified Engineering Polymer with textured grip.
- Available in Black
- Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- DIMENSIONS: 8" L x 1.95" W x 2.64" H | 15.24 cm x 4.95 cm x 6.70 cm
- Mossberg® 500 / 590: 10.78 oz. (305.6 grams)
- Remington® 870 / TAC-14: 11.08 oz. (314.1 grams) (battery included with purchase).
- LENS: Borofloat high temperature glass.
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 850 lumens, 14,000 candela peak beam intensity and 237 m beam distance.
- Custom "Total Internal Reflection” optic with a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- ON/OFF: Ambidextrous, dual elongated switch pad design with momentary-steady function.
- RUN TIME: 1.5 hours regulated run time to the 10% output level.
- BATTERY: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123 lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning:
- LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous, elongated switch pad momentary/steady dual switch.
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- APPROVALS: Meets applicable European Community Directives.
- WARRANTY: Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, or Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. For TLR-3 and TLR-4 series, Streamlight recommends the use of Panasonic, Sanyo, Duracell or Energizer size CR2.
Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212°F (100°C). Keep away from children.