The APX Centurion pistol extends the proven APX Series to a mid-size duty or concealed carry size.
It features a 15+1 (9mm) flush fit magazine that it shares with the Full size variant.
As with all APX pistols, the APX Centurion has been designed specifically for military and law enforcement users who have a need for a smaller pistol with similar handling characteristics to their duty pistols.
The APX Centurion features an end user removable serialized chassis and can be easily
modified with replaceable grip frame housings.
Control and ergonomics are an APX focus: Low bore axis, ambidextrous slide catch, reversible magazine release, aggressive slide serrations, and a trigger that breaks at 6 lbs with a clear tactile and audible short reset.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
||765 g (27oz)
To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order". Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms