APX 9mm LE Semi Automative Pistol
The addition of the new APX semiautomatic pistol completes the full size pistol portfolio and makes Beretta one of the few manufacturers to offer full size polymer and metallic framed handguns in both hammer and striker fired operating systems.
Designed specifically for military and law enforcement operators, the APX has been put through extensive testing and evaluation at the professional end user level. The result is a pistol that delivers superior performance in durability and reliability, ergonomics, trigger, and modularity. Utilizing a removable, serialized chassis frame, the APX can be easily modified with replaceable grip frame housings and is simple to disassemble and maintain.
Each APX comes with 3 interchangeable back straps so users can best fit their hands and preferences. The APX’s aggressive full length slide serrations make slide manipulations easy under any conditions. To accommodate right or left-handed use, the APX’s magazine release button can be easily reversed, and the slide stop is ambidextrous.
The APX’s trigger breaks at 6lbs and has a clear tactile and audible very short reset. The APX truly is the ultimate striker fired pistol from Beretta.
- High-strength alloy steel slide with removeable dovetail sights, reliable steel extractor and integrated striker safety block. Aggressive slide serrations measure 11mm wide and 1.5 mm deep offering optimal grip surface area.
- High-strength alloy steel, cold-hammer forged barrel with 1:10 rifling.
- Captive recoil spring features a helical design that lasts four times longer than a traditional recoil spring.
- The serialized part of the gun is the high-strength stainless steel chassis that incorporates all of the mechanism, including the trigger and the slide stop.
- Reinforced technopolymer frame features aggressive texturing and built to withstand both 9mm and 40 caliber pressures.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order". Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms