FLIR Aerial M200 Thermal Imaging Kit 640 - 13P
By combining the flight stability, gimbal technology, mobile app integration, and image transmission of the powerful DJI M200 with the industry-leading thermal imaging technology of FLIR, these packages offer you the ultimate solution for reliable, rapidly-deployable aerial thermal imaging.
Powerful Drone and Imaging Combination
The DJI M200 and Zenmuse XT with Thermal by FLIR give a thermal eye in the sky to building inspectors and first responders.
Airborne Heat Detection
See invisible differences in heat that no one else can, to detect lost people and animals, moisture intrusion in buildings, roof damage, and much, much more.
Everything You Need, Nothing You Don't
The Aerial M200 Series kits come complete with the imagers, batteries, controllers, and displays you need to get your operations in the air on day one.
Electrical & Mechanical
- Scene Range (high gain): -13° to 212°F (-25° to 100°C)
- Scene Range (low gain): -40° to 1022°F (-40° to 550°C)
- Spot Meter: Temperature measured in 4 x 4 pixel spot
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled Vox Microbolometer
- Aircraft Model: DJI M200
- Gimbal Mount (IR and Visual): Single Downward
- Included Tablet Interface: DJI Crystal Sky Display 7.87"
- IR Camera: Zenmuse XT V2
- Photo Video Format Operating: Radiometric JPEG, TIFF, MP4
- Temperature Range: 14° to 104°F (-10° to 40°C)
- Aircraft Battery: (2) TB50 (4280 mAh)
- Software: FLIR Tools+
Imaging & Optical
- File Storage: Micro SD Card
- RC Unit 1 included: DJI GL6D10A RC
- Compatible cameras:
- Zenmuse X4S (included)
- Zenmuse XT (included)
- Zenmuse X5S (optional)
- Zenmuse X30 (optional)
- Thermal Gimbal: Performance IR Camera 640 x 512 Resolution, 13 mm (45° x 35° FOV) Lens
- Visual Camera Gimbal: DJI X4S 20MP, 4K/60 H.264 4K/30H.265 videos at a 100M bps
- IR Sensitivity: <50 mK at f/1.0