SABRE Red 1.33% MC 1.0 oz MK-20 Stream
The SABRE Red 1.33% MC, 1.0 oz., MK-20 Stream deploys ten (10) full one (1) second bursts at a range of 10 ft. The SABRE MK-20 is the quickest and easiest to draw duty belt aerosol technology.
The sturdy metal duty belt clip eliminates the unnecessary expense of a holster. The metal clip can be changed to fit either side allowing for left or right handed operation. The MK-20 housing is also refillable.
- Exclusive HPLC Guarantee (only manufacturer to ensure heat specifications via an in-house High Performance Liquid Chromatography Laboratory)
- 5-year shelf life
- Backed by Eye, Skin & Inhalation Testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Flip top
- Non-flammable/EID compatible
- High temperature exposure test
- Low temperature exposure test
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified
- EPA & Health Canada Establishment
Formulations: Heat, Strength and the Law
- Height: 5.12" | 13 cm
- Diameter: 1.18" | 3 cm
- Weight: 1.05 oz | 31.05 ml
Because human pepper sprays are not government-regulated, manufacturers can make unchecked, exaggerated claims implying their sprays are more effective than they are.
The truth is that SABRE is the only pepper spray manufacturer that controls and guarantees formula strength! SABRE's exclusive HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) Guarantee means our pepper sprays never fail due to inconsistent heat levels. No other brand can make the same claim.
So don't be fooled by misleading numbers.
Know that the following claims could be deceiving:
Some brands hope you believe a higher OC percentage means a more effective spray. But this number only measures the amount of pepper within the spray, not the heat strength or effectiveness.
Scoville Heat Units (SHU)
Some brands advertise the SHU of the raw pepper, not of the pepper spray formulation. The SHU of the raw peppers is highly diluted in the pepper spray formula, and therefore not an accurate indicator of strength.
Major capsaicinoids are the true heat measure
and can only be guaranteed through High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) testing - and, again, we're the only brand that does. The only portion of pepper sprays that are government regulated (by the EPA & Health Canada) are animal pepper sprays. Dog sprays range from 0.25% to 1.0% major capsaicinoids and bear sprays range from 1.0% to 2.0% major capsaicinoids.
Do not purchase pepper spray without checking its content of major capsaicinoids.
Please note that individual state laws prohibit shipment of certain products.
SABRE Red Pepper Spray
- 1.33% major capsaicinoids!
- Strongest available single ingredient pepper spray contains UV marking dye.
- Can't be shipped to: AK, DC, HI, MA & NY.
- Can't be sold in: NY.