PRO-GRADE THERMAL CAMERA FOR SMARTPHONES
FLIR ONE Pro LT has the power to find hidden problems faster than ever. With the enhanced resolution of FLIR VividIR™ processing, added perspective of FLIR MSX®, and the convenience of the OneFit™ adjustable connector, FLIR ONE Pro LT works as hard as you do.
Whether you're a professional or just focused on DIY projects, the FLIR ONE Pro LT has the powerful features you need at an affordable price.
Built to take the abuse that working on a jobsite dishes out every day, FLIR ONE Pro LT is rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters and tough enough for any environment.
VIVIDIR™ IMAGE PROCESSING
Unique image processing technology that enhances resolution and accuracy, to help you catch potential problems early and reliably diagnose problems.
FLIR ONEFIT™ CONNECTOR
Adjustable connector extends by up to 4 mm, so you can secure your FLIR ONE Pro LT to your mobile device while it's still in the protective case.
Work-based features such as multiple spot meters, level/span controls, and reporting through the FLIR Tools Mobile App support more professional problem solving and functionality.
- Non-Operating Temperature: -20°C — 60°C (-4°F — 140°F)
- Scene Dynamic Range: -20°C — 120°C (-4°F — 248°F)
- Spot Meter: Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: 100 mK
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 68 × 34 × 14 mm (2.7 × 1.3 × 0.6 in)
- Phone: iOS
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Adjustable MSX distance: 0.3 m — Infinity
- Battery charge monitor: 0 — 100%
- Capture modes: Video, Still image, Time lapse
- File Formats: Still images – radiometric jpeg
- Palette: Gray (white hot), Hottest, Coldest, Iron, Rainbow, Rainbow HC, Arctic, Lava and Wheel
- Video and Still Image Display/Capture: Saved as 1440 × 1080
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Certifications: MFi (iOS version), RoHS, CE/FCC, CEC-BC, EN61233
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Charging: Female USB-C (5V/1A)
- Video: Male Lightning
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Emissivity Settings: Matte: 95%, Semi-Matte: 80%, Semi-Glossy: 60%, Glossy: 30%
- Mechanical shock: Drop from 1.8 m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C — 35°C (32°F — 95°F) , battery charging 0°C — 30°C (32°F — 86°F)
- Focus: Fixed 15 cm — Infinity
- Frame Rate: 8.7 Hz
- General Description: Thermal and Visual Cameras with MSX
- HFOV/VFOV: 55° ±1° / 43° ±1°
- Shutter: Automatic/Manual
- Thermal Resolution: 80 × 60
- Thermal Sensor: Pixel size 17 µm, 8 — 14 µm spectral range
- Visual Resolution: 1440 × 1080
- Accuracy: ±3°C or ±5%, typical Percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60 sec after start-up when the unit is within 15°C — 35°C and the scene is within 5°C — 120°C.
- Battery charge time: 40 min
- Battery life: Approximately 1 hr
Cell phone is not included.