PRO-GRADE THERMAL CAMERA FOR SMARTPHONES
FLIR ONE Pro LT has the power to find hidden problems faster than ever. With the enhanced resolution of FLIR VividIR™ processing, added perspective of FLIR MSX®, and the convenience of the OneFit™ adjustable connector, FLIR ONE Pro LT works as hard as you do.
Whether you're a fire marshal, on a call or just inspecting your local, the FLIR ONE Pro LT has the powerful features you need at an affordable price.
Built to take the abuse that working on jobsites and on scenes day and day out, FLIR ONE Pro LT is rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters and tough enough for any environment.
VIVIDIR™ IMAGE PROCESSING
Unique image processing technology that enhances resolution and accuracy, to help you catch potential problems early and reliably diagnose problems.
FLIR ONEFIT™ CONNECTOR
Adjustable connector extends by up to 4 mm, so you can secure your FLIR ONE Pro LT to your mobile device while it's still in the protective case.
- Non-Operating Temperature: -20°C — 60°C (-4°F — 140°F)
- Scene Dynamic Range: -20°C — 120°C (-4°F — 248°F)
- Spot Meter: Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: 100 mK
- Dimensions: 68 x 34 x 14 mm | 2.7 x 1.3 x 0.6"
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Adjustable MSX distance: 0.3 m — Infinity
- Battery charge monitor: 0 — 100%
- Capture modes: Video, Still image, Time lapse
- File Formats: Still images – radiometric jpeg
- Palette: Gray (white hot), Hottest, Coldest, Iron, Rainbow, Rainbow HC, Arctic, Lava and Wheel
- Video and Still Image Display/Capture: Saved as 1440 × 1080
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Certifications: MFi (iOS version), RoHS, CE/FCC, CEC-BC, EN61233
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Charging: Female USB-C (5V/1A)
- Video: Male Lightning
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Emissivity Settings:
- Matte: 95%
- Semi-Matte: 80%
- Semi-Glossy: 60%
- Glossy: 30%
- Mechanical shock: Drop from 1.8 m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C — 35°C (32°F — 95°F) , battery charging 0°C — 30°C (32°F — 86°F)
- Focus: Fixed 15 cm — Infinity
- Frame Rate: 8.7 Hz
- General Description: Thermal and Visual Cameras with MSX
- HFOV/VFOV: 55° ±1° / 43° ±1°
- Shutter: Automatic/Manual
- Thermal Resolution: 80 × 60
- Thermal Sensor: Pixel size 17 µm, 8 — 14 µm spectral range
- Visual Resolution: 1440 × 1080
- Accuracy: ±3°C or ±5%, typical Percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60 sec after start-up when the unit is within 15°C — 35°C and the scene is within 5°C — 120°C.
- Battery charge time: 40 min
- Battery life: Approximately 1 hr
Cell phone is not included.