SureFire’s Dual-Output G2X with MaxVision™
This flashlight features a proprietary reflector that shapes the high-output LED’s light into a wide, useful MaxVision Beam™, which is optimized for your field of vision. With a high output of 800 blinding lumens and a low output of 15 useful lumens, the versatile G2X-MV is ready for most any task at hand.
Press or click its tailcap switch for ergonomic, foolproof activation under even the most stressful conditions. It leads with low output, but a second press or click within two seconds delivers all 800 lumens of output.
A lightweight but tough Nitrolon® polymer body resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion and is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip, while the bezel is constructed of high- strength aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish.
If you’re looking for a dual-output flashlight with a user-friendly beam and the reliability and durability to handle a multitude of tasks, look no further than the G2X MaxVision.
- High-performance LED and specially developed reflector create wide, smooth MaxVision Beam™
- Two output levels – low is activated first, then high for maximum light
- Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high
- High-impact Nitrolon® polymer body for corrosion resistance and durability
- Durable, optically coated, polycarbonate window resists impact and maximizes light transmission
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
- Output / Runtime: White Light
- High: 800 Lumens / 1.5 hours*
- Low: 15 Lumens / 52 hours
- Length: 4.87”
- Bezel Diameter: 1.1"
- Weight w/Batteries: 3.9 oz
- Batteries: 2 CR123A
*All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.