7600 Tactical Flashlight Combo with Holster & Wand
Combining the latest lighting technology along with an array of features while maintaining a compact design make the Pelican 7600 one of the best all round law enforcement flashlights available.
Performance surpassing 900 lumens coupled with a USB rechargeable lithium ion battery are just the beginning of this multi-talented product. In addition to the extreme high performance white LED light output, a red and green LED are included. These additional colors provide values such as night vision preservation and can be used for traffic control when partnered with a slip-on wand accessory.
The 7600 provides high, strobe, medium and low modes. You are able to choose from 5 different programs to personalize these modes to your liking. The full time battery level indicator ensures you will always know where your battery status is.
Plated with a Type III hard anodizing finish provides the most robust finish. The ability to use disposable CR123 batteries if power is unavailable ensures you’ll never be without light when it is needed most. The removable pocket clip and its IPX8 submersible status rounds out the many features on the Pelican 7600.
The polymer wand easily fits in the ballistic nylon holster with the flashlight for easy portability.
- Type III hard anodized finish
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- USB Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Full Time Battery Level Indication
- Selectable Modes
- 3 LED Colors
- Ingress Protected IPX8 Submersible
- LENGTH: 6.19" | 15.7 cm
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES: 6.9 oz | 196 g
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERIES: 5.4 oz | 153 g
- BODY: Aluminum with Type III Anodized
- O-RING: NBR
- LENS: AR Coated Glass
- CLIP: High Carbon Steel
- CONTACT SPRING RETAINER: Stainless Steel | Phosphore Bronze | Brass Nickel Plate
- SWITCH TYPE: Push Button
- LIGHT MODES: High | Strobe | Medium | Low
- BATTERY: One 18650 Lithium-Ion (included)
- CHARGE TIME: 5 hrs
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR: RGB LED
- VOLTS: 3.7 v
- LAMP TYPE: LED
This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov