The FLIR C2 is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for a wide range of building and electrical/mechanical applications.
Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find hidden hot spots, energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, HVAC issues, and other problems. FLIR C2 makes it more affordable than ever to add the powerful advantage of thermal imaging.
GET THE FULL PICTURE
The C2's generous 45° field of view (FOV) frames in more of the scene, the way the pros see it.
SENSITIVITY THAT SHOWS MORE
The high-sensitivity detector captures subtle temperature differences and thermal patterns so you can find leaks and building deficiencies.
FULL RADIOMETRIC FLEXIBILITY FOR POWERFUL REPORTS
C2 JPEG images store 4,800 individual thermal measurements you can analyze and edit, using FLIR Tools software.
MSX® IMAGE ENHANCEMENT
The C2 features FLIR's unique MSX that adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one, undiluted thermal picture with visible light features that lets you instantly recognize where the problematic heat pattern is. MSX is real time whether watching the camera's LCD or streaming video over USB.
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Field of View: 41° × 31°
- Focal Length: 1.54 mm | 0.061"
- Size (L x W x H): 125 x 80 x 24 mm | 4.9 x 3.1 x 0.94"
- Spectral Range: 7.5–14 µm
- Weight [battery included]: 0.13 kg | 0.29 lb
- IR Sensor: 80 × 60 (4,800 measurement pixels)
- Storage Media: Internal memory stores at least 500 sets of images
- USB Connector Type: USB Micro-B: Data transfer to and from PC
- USB Standard: USB 2.0
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Emissivity Correction: Yes; matte/semi/glossy + user set
- Operating Temperature Range: –10°C to +50°C | 14 to 122°F
- Storage Temperature Range: –40°C to +70°C | –40 to 158°F
MEASUREMENT & ANALYSIS
- Auto orientation: Yes
- Color palettes: Iron, Rainbow, Rainbow HC, Gray
- Digital Camera: 640 × 480 pixels
- Digital Camera Focus: Fixed focus
- Focus: Focus free
- Gallery: Yes
- Image Frequency: 9 Hz
- Minimum Focus Distance:
- Thermal: 0.15 m | 0.49 ft
- MSX: 1.0 m | 3.3 ft
- Non-radiometric IR video streaming: Yes
- 3 inch Display (color): 320 × 240 pixels
- MSX: Yes
- Thermal Image: Yes
- Visual Image: Yes
- Visual Video Streaming: Yes
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or 2%, whichever is greater, at 25°C | 77°F nominal
- NETD: 100 mK
- Object Temperature Range: –10°C to +150°C | 14 to 302°F
- Spot Meter: On/off
- Thermal Sensitivity: <0.10°C
- Measurments Correction: Reflected apparent temperature Emissivity
- Filter_CameraSeries: FLIR Cx Series
- Battery: 3.7 V Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery
- Battery operating time: 2 h
- Charging system: Charged inside the camera
- Charging Time: 1.5 h
- External Power Operation: AC adapter, 90–260 VAC input 5 V output to camera
- Power Management: Automatic shut-down
- Infrared camera Battery
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US, CN and Australian plugs
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- USB memory stick with documentation
- USB cable
- Image File Format: Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data included