Thermal Imaging Camera Attachment
The all new FLIR ONE Pro gives you the power to find those invisible problems faster than ever. Its revolutionary VividIR™ thermal image processing lets you see more details and provide you with proof that you solved the problem right the first time.
Whether you’re identifying hot spots in an electrical panels, looking for HVAC problems, or following the trail of wires through a bulding, the new FLIR ONE Pro is a tool no serious professional firefighter should be without.
The new FLIR ONE app requires sign in, which enables automatic warranty registration and access to all the latest updates from FLIR.
Home & Building Inspection
Whether you’re a fire marshal or doing building inspections in your local. FLIR ONE Pro gives you the information needed to make important decisions thanks to FLIR’s VividIR™ image enhancement.
See the heat differences that go along with missing, damaged, or inadequate insulation, building envelope air leaks, and moisture intrusion or damage for yourself, and cut down on guesswork. It can help you quickly find destructive water damage and structural issues, plus you can show the evidence of the problems so that you can work faster and more efficiently.
HVAC & Plumbing
We have all been there following the HVAC or plumbing systems looking for extension or fire path. You need one simple tool to help you find problems quickly and provide easy-to-understand pictures that show maintenance staff where exactly what the issues are creating a better customer service to those we provide coverage to.
Many common electrical problems create excess heat. The FLIR ONE Pro makes finding potential electrical issues quick and easy. Plus, you can get accurate, non-contact temperature measurement while staying a safe distance from energized equipment to provide the vital information you need to accurately diagnose a problem. This alone can save you and your crew time on a scene.
Truck Maintenance Issues
Our vehicles are our lifeline in the fire service. We count on them to get us to and from the call. Which means that maintenance should be at the top of our minds. By utilizing a FLIR ONE Pro you can identify electrical issues as well as see other heat signatures with pin point accuracy.
The FLIR ONE Pro provides quick and easy thermal service to you and your crew. It acts as a fact finder allowing the user to safely and efficiently locate heat signatures that normally go unnoticed and/or can be over looked. It can be used in multiple situations inside a home but also in the station.
- Image Detail & Clarity: With a 4x improvement in thermal resolution, and VividIR™ image processing, FLIR ONE Pro gives you the ability to see more detail, measure smaller components from farther away, and work more safely around energized equipment.
- FLIR MSX®: FLIR ONE Pro’s MSX feature takes the edge detail from the color camera and embosses it on top of the thermal image, so you get more image detail than ever in a single image.
- Jobsite Tough: FLIR ONE Pro is built to take the abuse that working on a jobsite dishes out every day. Rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters, FLIR ONE Pro is built to last.
- Expanded Measurement: FLIR ONE Pro’s expanded temperature range means you can measure temperatures between -4°F and 752°F (-20° to 400°C). With up to three spot temperature meters and six temperature regions of interest, FLIR ONE Pro gives you added on-the-go image analysis and reporting capability.
- OneFit™ Compatibility: The revolutionary OneFit adjustable-height connector ensures that your FLIR ONE Pro will fit your phone or tablet, even when it’s in a compatible case. With OneFit you won’t have to choose between thermal vision and protecting your device.
- FLIR ONE App: The upgraded FLIR ONE App requires account sign in to enable warranty registration and all the latest updates from FLIR. It is smartwatch compatible, unlocks additional “pro” camera features to give the best image possible, includes in-app Tips & Tricks videos, and is compatible with FLIR Tools for easy reporting right from your smartphone.
Thermal and visual cameras with MSX
- Certifications: MFi (iOS version), RoHS, CE/FCC, CEC-BC, EN61233
- Operating temperature: 0 °C – 35 °C (32°F – 95°F) , battery charging 0 °C – 30 °C (32°F – 86°F)
- Non-operating temperature: -20 °C – 60 °C (-4°F – 140°F)
- Size: 68 mm x 34 mm x 14 mm | 2.7" x 1.3" x .6"
- Weight: 36.5 g
- Mechanical Shock: Drop from 1.8m
- Thermal sensor: Pixel size 12μm, 8 – 14μm spectral range
- Thermal resolution: 160 x 120
- Visual resolution: 1440 x 1080
- HFOV / VFOV: 55° ± 1° / 43° ± 1°
- Frame rate: 8.7Hz
- Focus: Fixed 15cm - infinity
- Scene dynamic range: -20°C – 400°C, -4°F - 752°F
- Accuracy: ±3°C or ±5%, typical percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60s after start-up when the unit is within 15 °C – 35 °C and the scene is within 5 °C – 120 °C.
- Thermal sensitivity (MRDT): 150mK
- Emissivity settings:
- Matte: 95%
- Semi-Matte: 80%
- Semi-Glossy: 60%
- Glossy: 30%
- Reflected background temperature is 22°C
- Shutter: Automatic/Manual
- Battery life: Approximately 1hr
- Battery charge time: 40min
- Video: Male Lightning (iOS), Male USB-C (Android)
- Charging: Female USB-C (5V/1A)
- Video and still image display/capture: Saved as 1440 x 1080
- File formats:
- Still images – radiometric jpeg
- Video – MPEG-4 (file format MOV (iOS), MP4 (Android))
- Capture modes:
- Still image
- Time lapse
- Palettes: Gray (white hot), Hottest, Coldest, Iron, Rainbow, Contrast, Arctic, Lava and Wheel.
- Spot meter: Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Adjustable MSX distance: 0.3m – Infinity
- Battery charge monitor: 0 – 100%
Cell phone is not included.