Designed for public safety professionals, from the premium synthetic uppers to the athletic Vibram® outsoles, these shoes work with you, not against you.
- Uppers are premium Raptek microfiber and 800-denier ballistic poly
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polishable smooth forefoot with textile upper panels for lightweight durability
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Metal-detector-friendly hardware
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Scotchgard™ protector by 3M for stain resistance
- Athletic-inspired Vibram® outsole is non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and built for traction on variable terrain
- Single boot weight (size 9) is 435 grams/.96 pounds
Timberland's exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Scotchgard™ protector by 3M offers durable resistance to oil and water spills, so cleaning is easier and the leather looks good for longer.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Anti-microbial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RAPTEK
Raptek's non-solvent microfiber lining - with excellent wicking and fast-drying properties - keeps feet comfortable and dry in wet conditions. Raptek has a superior feel and less cracking than natural leather.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
Timberland Pro® footwear is engineered to American size standards.