The best selling, original 2550 Pardue auto gets the upgraded Benchmade automatic package with increased reliability and improved access to an enlarged button.
- Mechanism: Push Button Automatic
- Action: Automatic-opening
- Blade Length: 3.17" (8.05cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.097" (2.464mm)
- Open Length: 7.35" (18.67cm)
- Closed Length: 4.17" (10.59cm)
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Handle Thickness: 0.48" (12.192mm)
- Weight: 2.58oz. (73.14g)
Benchmade builds knives for the most demanding customers, from special operations forces to elite backcountry hunters, and building for the best requires the best raw materials. Benchmade selects premium blade steels and pairs them with aerospace-grade handle materials to create premium-grade knives and tools that provide great value for our customers.
- Blade Edge: Partially Serrated
- Blade Finish/Color: Coated
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Standard
- Clip Position: Tip-Up
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: Black anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Sheath Type: No Sheath
- Use: Every Day
American made stainless steel with well-rounded characteristics including good edge retention, overall toughness, and corrosion resistance. A solid choice for most applications.
Push Button Automatic:
Push the button and the blade fires into the open position. Benchmade push-button mechanisms are not only fast and convenient, they are extremely strong.
A nonferrous metal originally developed as a premium aircraft-grade aluminum, it offers a solid handle form and function at a nominal weight.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any federal, state, or local restrictions and regulations that may apply when purchasing and carrying a knife.