Army Regulation 670-1 Compliant.
All Propper boots are based on true U.S. sizing to provide the perfect fit. Leather and 1000D Cordura® upper can be pulled snug with a quick and easy speed lace system. Propper’s triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. The 100 Series is a great value in footwear.
Free optional fit inserts included to help achieve a precision fit.
- Water-resistant suede leather and 1000D Cordura upper to stay dry and professional
- Meets Army Regulation 670-1 requirements for materials and construction
- Extremely durable, coated, speed-lace hardware with 550 paracord lacing
- Fast-rope compatible arch resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Washable open cell foam inserts designed to contour to you foot for weight distribution and arch support
- Oil and slip resistant outsole for excellent traction
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Anti-microbial breathable lining prevents odor and extends the life of the boot