Case of 500 .45 AUTO 220 gr. Brass FMJ
Note: Must be an Authorized LE buyer to purchase.
Hornady® Training™ ammunition provides a cost effective alternative to the standard TAP® and Critical DUTY® loads for tactical training.
Loaded with Hornady® bullets and proven propellants coupled with a high quality coated case and berdan primer, Hornady® Training™ ammunition is designed to deliver point of aim / point of impact consistency when compared to comparable TAP® and Critical DUTY® offerings.
Hornady® Training™ Ammunition - an economical, high quality solution for Law Enforcement training.
Designed to complement Hornady's existing line of Critical DUTY® law enforcement handgun ammunition, Hornady® Handgun Training™ ammunition is loaded with the same bullet weights as their counterparts for comparable ballistic performance at an economical price.
Care has been given to ensure that Hornady® Handgun Training™ ammunition provides reliable functioning as well as point of aim/point of impact consistency in comparison to Critical DUTY® rounds. Loaded at the Hornady® facility, these loads feature quality coated steel cases, optimized propellants and Hornady® pistol bullets that have been a mainstay of competitive shooters for decades.
To Purchase Ammunition at OfficerStore:
- Ballistic Coefficient: .180
- Sectional Density: .155
- Characteristics: Full Metal Jacket Flat Point
- Powder: Temperature stable with flash retardant
- Primer: Large rifle, Boxer primed
- Manufacturer's name (HMC) and caliber designation (45 AUTO) imprinted on case head
- Quality coated steel
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- Ground only. Expedited shipping is not available
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Ammunition is non-returnable
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. Some states require that you purchase with an FFL. Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your ammunition.
- Illinois: You must submit FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: You must submit AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- California: No Ammo without an FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without an FFL
- New York: No Ammo without an FFL
- Washington D.C.: No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
- PO. Boxes: No Ammo
If your state requires an FFL, follow the normal checkout process.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.