Case of 200 5.56 NATO 75 GR TAP® SBR Rifle Rounds
Note: Must be an Authorized LE buyer to purchase.
TAP® SBR™ is designed specifically for 10.5"-11.5" SBR’s by using proprietary propellant technology and a bullet designed with technology from industry leading Critical Duty® FlexLock® bullets.
TAP® SBR™ provides exceptional ammunition performance in SBR’s suppressed or unsuppressed, with virtually no flash or residue, dramatically reduced sound signature, will not foul or overheat suppressors, uniform velocity and accuracy, and provides controllable rate of fire in automatic platforms.
Designed to meet the requirements of the FBI protocol, TAP® SBR™ is the optimum choice for 10.5"-11.5" barreled 5.56 rifles.
To Purchase Ammunition at OfficerStore:
- Ballistic Coefficient: .230
- Sectional Density: .214
- Bullet Length: .930"
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Characteristics: TAP® SBR
- TAP® SBR
- Powder:Specifically designed for 10.5" - 11.5" barrels. Low flash, cooler burning, and temperature stable.
- Primer: Staked primer pocket, Sealed primer, Small rifle milspec primer
- Manufacturer's Name (Hornady) and Caliber Designation (5.56 NATO) imprinted on case head
- Match Grade Brass Composite
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- Ground only. Expedited shipping is not available
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Ammunition is non-returnable
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. Some states require that you purchase with an FFL. Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your ammunition.
- Illinois: You must submit FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: You must submit AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- California: No Ammo without a FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without a FFL
- New York: No Ammo without a FFL
- Washington D.C.: No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
- PO. Boxes: No Ammo
If your state requires an FFL, follow the normal checkout process.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.