Case of 200 TAP Barrier 223 Rem 55 Grain GMX Rifle Rounds
Must be an Authorized LE buyer to purchase
TAP® Barrier™ turns cover into concealment. The 55 gr. GMX® is a highly accurate solution for departments that are seeking a precise alternative to traditional bullets loaded in the 223. With its monolithic construction, the GMX® boasts dependable terminal performance and high weight retention when encountering barriers.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .245
- Sectional Density: .157
- Bullet Length: .832"
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: 1:7" to 1:12"
- Characteristics: Hollow point, copper alloy with cannelure
- Powder:Temperature stable with flash retardant
- Primer: Small rifle, Staked primer pocket
- Manufacturer's Name (Hornady) and Caliber Designation (223 REM) imprinted on case head
- Match Grade Brass Composite