Case of 250 Critical Defense, 38 Special 90 gr FTX rounds
Must be an Authorized LE buyer to purchase
The most effective, consistent, and reliable self-defense ammunition available today!
The Critical Defense® Lite™ 38 Special load is an effective, reduced recoil option for ANY shooter looking to minimize the felt recoil of their lightweight, compact personal protection revolver.
Designed with the same proven components as Hornady's Critical Defense® line of ammunition, this offering features a 90 grain FTX® bullet with a unique PINK Flex Tip®!
The pink bullet tips and pink ribbon packaging help signify Hornady's desire to share in the fight against breast cancer. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Critical Defense® Lite™ will go to help fund breast cancer research.
- Highly effective reduced recoil load for ALL shooters
- Excellent choice for compact, lightweight revolvers
- Same point of aim / point of impact as standard Critical Defense® loads
- PINK Flex Tip® - portion of the proceeds go to help fund breast cancer research.
| 4" V Barrel - Velocity (fps) / Energy (ft-lbs)
To Purchase Ammunition at OfficerStore:
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather.
- Patented FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities.
- Clean burning and stable propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently in all temperatures.
- Minimal muzzle flash protects night vision.
- Feeds reliably in all pistols.
- Shiny silver nickel plating prevents corrosion, and is easily visible in low light situations.
- Bullets are cannelured and crimped to avoid bullet setback.
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads.
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- Ground only. Expedited shipping is not available
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Ammunition is non-returnable
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. Some states require that you purchase with an FFL. Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your ammunition.
- Illinois: You must submit FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: You must submit AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- California: No Ammo without an FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without an FFL
- New York: No Ammo without an FFL
- Washington D.C.: No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
- PO. Boxes: No Ammo
If your state requires an FFL, follow the normal checkout process.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.