The Critical Duty 357 Sig meets FBI established protocol standards for penetration and terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
Available for purchase by First Responders with valid identification.
The FlexLock® bullet features the Hornady® exclusive Flex Tip® technology that enhances barrier protection and prevents clogging, for terminal performance. A massive jacket-to-core InterLock® band locks the jacket and core together for high weight retention.
Plus, the Critical Duty® line features low-flash propellants and nickel-plated cartridge cases with sealed primers and case mouths.
|Velocity (fps) / Energy (ft-lbs)
- Rugged 135 grain FlexLock® bullet
- Flex Tip® design prevents clogging and enhances barrier penetration
- InterLock® band locks the core and jacket
- Low-flash propellants
- Nickel plated cartridge cases
Critical DUTY® Designed to meet the needs of those who demand superior barrier penetration and prefer a full-size handgun for their personal protection, Critical Duty® is loaded with the tough Hornady® FlexLock® bullet that delivers virtually “barrier blind” performance when shot through common urban barriers.
To Purchase Ammunition at OfficerStore:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- Ground only. Expedited shipping is not available
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Ammunition is non-returnable
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. Some states require that you purchase with an FFL. Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your ammunition.
- Illinois: You must submit FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: You must submit AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- California: No Ammo without an FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without an FFL
- New York: No Ammo without an FFL
- Washington D.C.: No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
- PO. Boxes: No Ammo
If your state requires an FFL, follow the normal checkout process.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".