Case of 500 Critical DUTY, 9MM Luger 135 Grain rounds
Note: Available for purchase by First Responders with valid identification.
Law enforcement and tactical professionals now have a truly advanced, 21st century handgun ammunition solution that delivers the most consistent and reliable urban barrier performance ever created!
The proven Flex Tip® design of the new FlexLock® bullet eliminates clogging and aids bullet expansion. Its large mechanical jacket-to-core InterLock® band works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
|Velocity (fps) / Energy (ft-lbs)
To Purchase Ammunition at OfficerStore:
- FLEXLOCK® BULLET incorporates two revolutionary Hornady features: the patented Flex Tip® that initiates consistent expansion every single time while preventing any clogging, and the heavy duty InterLock® band that locks the jacket and core together.
- CANNELURED BULLET WITH CRIMPED CASE ensures no bullet setback during feeding.
- INTERLOCK® BAND works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
- CORE is made of high-antimony lead making it extremely tough, delivering controlled expansion for unparalleled terminal performance consistency through all FBI test barriers. It’s also more economical than similar bonded bullets.
- NICKEL-PLATED CASES resist corrosion and greatly enhance low-light chamber checks.
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- Ground only. Expedited shipping is not available
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Ammunition is non-returnable
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. Some states require that you purchase with an FFL. Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your ammunition.
- Illinois: You must submit FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: You must submit AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- California: No Ammo without an FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without an FFL
- New York: No Ammo without an FFL
- Washington D.C.: No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
- PO. Boxes: No Ammo
If your state requires an FFL, follow the normal checkout process.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.