This has all of the same attributes as the Telor Tactical Comfort-Air Ankle Holster, which is the most comfortable lightweight ankle holster you will ever wear.
The LE features a Quick Draw system that gives you the choice of Thumb break or Telor's own Draw-Through design. The Comfort-Air Ankle Holsters are so comfortable because they are made of a spacer fabric used for medical cushions, designed to allow air flow to your leg that keeps your skin cool and dry. Telor has also designed the Comfort-Air Ankle Holster that is much wider than other gun holsters. The wide design distributes the pressure around your leg, allowing for better circulation. It also means the ankle has more contact with the perforated non-slip fabric for less movement.
The Sil-Air padding behind the gun is a patented silicone foam material that allows airflow to the leg, while forming to both the gun and to the leg. Sil-Air reduces the imprint of the gun on the leg and is very durable.
Telor Tactical's neoprene holster forms to the gun to create a perfect fit. Comfort-Air LE Ankle Holster comes in three sizes for compact semi-automatics, sub-compacts/small revolvers, and their mid-size for the new Glock 42 and the new small frame 9mm such as the Kahr PM9.
The amazing lightweight design is so cool and so comfortable that it is hardly noticeable to the wearer, even on hot days. Telor Tactical makes concealed gun carry a pleasure.
- Cool from air-flow design of all materials
- Full 6-inch wide air exchange band designed to disperse pressure for better circulation
- Larger Non-slip material area to hold securely in position
- Perforated Non-slip material to maintain air flow
- Sil-Air Silicone foam padding between gun and ankle for superior comfort
- Machine Washable
- Stretch-to-shape holster design creates a perfect fit for your gun
- Comfortable, soft and stretchable
- Quick Draw Safety strap that give you the choice of Thumb break or Draw-Through for quick access
- Three sizes available, Compact Semi-automatics, Mid-size, and Subcompact/revolver (typically .380 or .22)
- Moderately priced for high quality
- Proudly made in the USA
When choosing the holster size on your Telor Tactical Holster Telor's description of "sub-compact" is great for small frame .380, .22, and .25 cal handguns. The "compact" size holster fits most any compact handgun 9mm and higher, such as a .40 or .45 cal. And Telor's new "Mid-size" holster size for a perfect fit to the G42 and all of the new small frame 9mm, such as the Kahr PM9.
In deciding the proper ankle size, most people fit in the standard size. If you are unsure measure around your leg in the center of the area you plan to wear your ankle holster. The standard size fits 9.5"-12", the Extra Large fits over 12" and the Small under 9.5".
|HOLSTER FIT CHART|
|Fit 1, Left Hand, Glock 42, 43
||GLOCK: 42, 43