Get the best performance out of your 1911 .45 ACP pistol by using this 8-round Kimber KimPro® Tac-Mag® Magazine with it.
This stainless steel, 8-round Kimber KimPro® Tac-Mag® Magazine maximizes the performance of any 1911 .45 ACP pistol. Key features on this magazine include a full-length grip, a Teflon-coated stainless steel follower, a rocket wire spring, and large round-count recognition holes.
In addition, an exclusive quick-change floorplate permits the immediate attachment of one of three included bases: a conventional stainless steel plate, a slim bumper pad for carry, or a thick bumper pad for competition or use with extended magazine wells.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Full-length grip
- Telfon-coated stainless steel follower
- Rocket wire spring
- Large round-count recognition holes
- Quick-change floorplate allows the attachment of any one of these included bases:
- Conventional stainless steel plate
- Slim bumper pad for carry
- Thick bumper pad for competition or use with extended magazine wells
- Kimber Custom
- Ultra+ and other models with full-length grip
- Colt Government and Commander models
- Almost any brand and model of MIL-Spec 1911
Due to state law restrictions, high capacity magazines cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and abide with state or local gun laws.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Kimber's goods, technical data and/or services, you, the customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Kimber in violation of U.S. law is prohibited.
Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Kimber shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.