Box of 20 Rounds of 45 Colt 185 gr FTX Critical Defense
Must be an Authorized LE buyer to purchase
The most effective, consistent, and reliable self-defense ammunition available today!
Loaded with patented FTX bullet, the 45 Colt has been maximized for performance in the short-barreled platform of the Taurus Judge. It offers expansion even through heavy clothing, delivering real man-stopping power.
The 45 Colt Critical Defense load has been maximized for performance in short-barreled platforms, and is a fantastic choice for the very popular Taurus Judge. The 45 Colt Critical Defense load offers real “man-stopping” power.
3" V Barrel
Velocity (fps) / Energy (ft-lbs)
To Purchase Ammunition at OfficerStore:
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather.
- Patented FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities.
- Clean burning and stable propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently in all temperatures.
- Minimal muzzle flash protects night vision.
- Feeds reliably in all pistols.
- Shiny silver nickel plating prevents corrosion, and is easily visible in low light situations.
- Bullets are cannelured and crimped to avoid bullet setback.
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads.
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- Ground only. Expedited shipping is not available
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Ammunition is non-returnable
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. Some states require that you purchase with an FFL. Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your ammunition.
- Illinois: You must submit FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: You must submit AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- California: No Ammo without an FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without an FFL
- New York: No Ammo without an FFL
- Washington D.C.: No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
- PO. Boxes: No Ammo
If your state requires an FFL, follow the normal checkout process.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".