SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER
An industry first, the ultra-compact TLR-6™ weapon light with C4® LED and integrated red aiming laser. Features tool-less battery replacement without removal from the weapon or the need to resight the laser.
The light provides 1 hour of regulated runtime when in dual light/laser mode. Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the GLOCK® G42 and G43 subcompact pistol.
The first subcompact pistol light with both an LED illuminator and a red aiming laser.
Custom fit for GLOCK® 42 GLOCK® 43.
- Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the GLOCK® 42 and GLOCK® 43 subcompact pistols
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CASE MATERIAL: Impact resistant engineering polymer.
- 2.3" x 0.85" x 1.42"
- 5.84 x 2.16 x 3.61cm
- WEIGHT: 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with included batteries.
- LENS: Glass with shock resistant gasket seal.
- LIGHT SOURCE:
- White LED: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Laser: 640-660nm red laser, 5mW output.
- 100 lumens, 2000 candela peak beam intensity and 89 meter beam distance.
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Laser provides long-range targetings.
- RUN TIME:
- LED only or LED/Laser: 1 hour total regulated run time to the 10% output level.
- Laser only: 11 hours total regulated output.
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to maximize battery life.
- Left and right hand switches for ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off operation.
- 3 user selectable modes (Laser only, LED only, both); selectable by quick press both switches.
- Two (2) 3 Bolt 1/3N lithium batteries (IEC CR11108) with a storage life of 10 years.
- Batteries replaceable with unit mounted on weapon; no re-sight of laser required.
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.