Keep your radio, phone, or GPS with you and ready to access whenever you need it with Maxpedition’s CP-L Adjustable Large Phone / Radio Holster.
A NTOA member tested and recommended product, Maxpedition’s CP-L Adjustable Large Phone / Radio Holster can hold most large radios, satellite phones, smartphones (including the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus), and GPSs. The holster’s high tensile strength nylon webbing enables you to adjust the CP-L’s length and diameter to ensure a perfect fit. The CP-L can be attached to your Maxpedition backpack or carried upright or sideways on your belt via its UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles.
- Overall size: 4" (L) x 2" (W) x 5.5" (H)
- NTOA Tested & Recommended
- Fits both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- All Maxpedition nylon products are Trade Agreement Act compliant.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.