With its smaller spring-assisted folders, Benchmade's 585 Mini-Barrage Knife combines extreme speed and tactical strength into a compact and reliable knife.
For the first time ever, Benchmade’s best selling AXIS lock gets a boost. You get all-around performance fast! Designed by William Osborne and made in the USA, the Barrage provides exceptional speed, strength, and versatile tactical-level performance for a wide range of applications.
- Blade Length: 2.91''
- Blade Thickness: 0.100''
- Handle Thickness: 0.570''
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point, Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
- Weight: 3.40 oz.
- Clip: Reversible Bright Split Arrow Clip
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS-ASSIST Lock
- Overall Length: 6.91"
- Closed Length: 4.00"
- Class: Blue
Simply flick the thumb stud (just as you would begin to open a manual AXIS® knife) and let the AXIS®-Assist take over as its strong coil spring snaps the blade into its fully open position. The Barrage’s tough, 2.91” drop-point blade will lock securely into place until you slide the ambidextrous button on the handle to release it.
The integrated safety can be engaged in either the open or closed position for added security. And you can do it all with one hand for a faster response in any situation.
These comfortable, lightweight, ambidextrous knives are always ready for tough duty. The hollow ground drop point blade is crafted from premium-grade American made 154CM stainless steel to deliver tough, dependable, all-around performance and great corrosion resistance.
Valox reinforced resin handles provide a secure, comfortable grip and have 420J Stainless Steel liners for exceptional strength and rigidity. A reversible split arrow pocket clip lets you carry the knife on whichever side you prefer.
Like all Benchmade Blue Class knives, the Barrage was designed and built for the individual who appreciates the difference that a high-quality cutting tool can make. These premium quality US-made products represent the heart of everything that is Benchmade.
- Osborne design. Made in the USA.
- AXIS® Assist—the strongest locking mechanism on the market is now among the fastest!
- Ambidextrous thumb-stud activates the mechanism from either side, with just a quick flick
- Super tough 2.91” drop-point blade of premium grade 154CM stainless steel
- Integrated safety allows the blade to be securely locked in either open or closed position
- Black Valox® reinforced resin handle with 420J stainless liners and reversible pocket clip
Please Note: It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any federal, state, or local restrictions and regulations that may apply when purchasing and carrying a knife.