The Gerber Ding Dong Breaching Tool is a sledgehammer, battering ram, and pry bar, all in one!
Combining a sledgehammer, a battering ram, and a pry bar into one convenient tool, the Gerber Ding Dong Breaching Tool enables you to quickly and effectively breach obstructive doors and surfaces.
Measuring 27” long, the Ding Dong Breaching Tool features an enlarged steel hammer head with machined cross-hatching that effectively bites into doors and other surfaces as you smash into them, thus minimizing slip and maximizing impact. The enlarged pry bar at the other end of the handle is perfect for wedging into door frames.
Made of a fiberglass reinforced plastic core with a polypropylene overmold, the Ding Dong’s handle features two molded rings equally spaced apart to create mechanical stops for the operator’s hands, providing the operator with a solid grip when swinging at or ramming objects.
The Ding Dong’s unique mounting system consists of a MOLLE-compatible fiberglass carrying plate, which the Ding Dong mechanically snaps to, and a quick-detach heavy rubber strap that holds the breaching tool in place on the carrying plate.
Capable of performing the duties of a sledgehammer, a battering ram, and a pry bar as the situation requires, the Gerber Ding Dong Breaching Tool is an excellent tool that will serve you well in the line of duty.
- Overall Length: 27”
- Weight: 12.25 lbs.
- Forged and machined steel hammer head minimizes slip and maximizes impact when hammering into and ramming doors and other surfaces
- Forged pry bar end is perfect for wedging into door frames
- Molded fiberglass handle features two equally spaced molded rings to give operator a solid grip during use
- Breaching tool mechanically snaps into MOLLE-compatible fiberglass carrying plate
- Proudly built in Portland, OR