Nashville 25" Cowhide Jacket with Zip-out Thinsulate Liner
Here’s why nothing outperforms a Taylors Leatherwear jacket
- Lightweight Cowhide, 25" Length
- Zip-out Thinsulate Liner
- 2 Inside Pockets
- Side Zippers with Snap Tab
- Bi-Swing Back
- Available only in black
- Water Resistant: Will repel water for up to 2 hours before becoming saturated
- Fire Resistant: Providing critical protection
- Abrasion Resistant: USDOT tests have shown leather to be more abrasion resistant than any other clothing material, including Kevlar
- Windproof: Leather pores contract in cold weather, providing an effective barrier
- Durable: Outlasts almost any other type of clothing
- Economical: Assuming a very conservative 10 year life, a $350-$400 jacket costs only $35-$40 per year
- Professional Appearance: Project a professional and authoritative image. NYPD has documented a reduction in attacks on officers wearing leather in comparison to those wearing cloth.
Leather jackets with Thinsulate thermal insulation are 30% warmer than nylon jackets with Thermolite and Gore-tex barrier.
Taylor's uses 2-1/2 to 3 oz. Drum dyed cowhide and 2 oz glove tanned goatskin. The cowhide tanning process makes the leather water resistant (less maintenance). The goatskin is tanned to military standards.