One of the strongest aluminum carabiners in the world
With a strength rating of 31kN (over 6900 lbf.), the Omega Pacific D Straightgate Carabiner is one of the strongest aluminum carabiners in the world.
Developed through Omega Pacific’s ISO Cold Forging Process, the D Straightgate Carabiner has an excellent strength to weight ratio and represents the most durable design in basic, functional climbing carabiners. In addition, like all other Omega carabiners, the D Straightgate has been individually proof-tested to half its breaking strength.
This carabiner also has a number of features that ensure stronger, smoother operation. The hooded gate provides a smoother rope-bearing surface; the spin rivets provide a smoother, snag-free gate surface; and the tapered nose provides increased strength.
To top it all off, the D Straightgate Carabiner has a stunning bright finish, and is certified to CE standards.
If you’re looking for a strong, functional, and reliable climbing carabiner, you’ll find that Omega Pacific’s D Straightgate Carabiner will suit you well.
- Dimensions: 4.28” x 2.39” | 10.87 cm x 6.07 cm
- Gate opening: 20 mm
- Major Axis Strength: 31kN | 6969 lbf
- Gate open strength: 9 kN
- Monor axis strength: 9 kN
- Weight: 65 g
- Material: Steel
- Like all Omega carabiners, is individually proof-tested to half its breaking strength
- ISO Cold Forged for excellent strength to weight ratio
- Hooded gate provides a smoother rope-bearing surface
- Spin rivets provide a smoother, snag-free gate surface
- Tapered nose provides increased strength
- CE certified