Remington: Model 870 Express Synthetic 18" Tactical Gun
Part of a series of shotguns that have been the standard for slide-action performance for almost 60 years, Remington’s Model 870 Express Synthetic Tactical Gun is well known for its great pointing characteristics, rugged dependability, and high accuracy.
The Model 870 Express Synthetic Tactical Gun is a lightweight, 12-gauge utility gun that features an 18” fixed cylinder choke barrel and a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for added strength and durability. The shotgun’s non-binding twin action bars provide smooth, sure pump operation and cycling.
Highly versatile, Remington’s Model 870 Express Synthetic Tactical Gun works well as a shotgun for military and law enforcement operations, a shotgun for self defense and home defense purposes, a permanent camp shotgun, or a foundation for your own personalized design. Whether you’ll be using it for a military operation, for self defense and home defense, or for hunting and sport shooting, Remington’s Model 870 Express Synthetic Tactical Gun will effectively fulfill your shooting needs.
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Slide Pump
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 38.5"
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: Cross-Bolt
- Capacity: 4+1
- Stock: Synthetic stock
- Weight: 7.25 lbs.
- Metal Finish: Standard Express
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: Bead
- Barrel Description: Fixed Cylinder Choke
- Non-binding twin action bars ensure smooth, reliable pump operation
- 3” chamber accepts both 2-3/4” and 3” 12-gauge shells
- 5-round (4+1) capability
- Great pointing characteristics, high accuracy, and rugged dependability
- Works well as a self defense and home defense shotgun, a permanent camp shotgun, or a foundation for your own personalized design
Purchasing Firearms: Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.
- IMPORTANT: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- California - Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut - No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Maryland - Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts - No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey - Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York - No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C. - No Firearms