Space limited? Need heavy-duty, over-the-top performance? Here's legendary Pioneer performance in a Pioneer Micro built to fit almost anywhere on your vehicle!
The 45 watt +12 DC Micro Pioneer lighthead has 12 white Super-LED® with a TIR reflector installed in a white or black die-cast powder coated aluminum housing. The MPBW has a standard 8° spot light lens and has the ability to change the optics with three different flood light pattern lenses provided with the Micro Pioneer. The additional lens patterns are 40°x 20° flood, 40°x 8° flood, and 90°x 20°flood. A white or black powder coated bail bracket with a 3/8” stainless steel stud carriage bolt and stainless steel mounting hardware is included. The Micro Pioneer light has 4,100 usable lumens.
A cast aluminum alloy lens retainer with a liquid injected silicone gasket protects against environmental conditions. The hard coated lenses provides extended life/luster protection against UV and chemical stresses. The MPBW is vibration resistant. The Pioneer PC boards are conformal coated for additional protection. The MPBW has extended LED operation with low current consumption and low operating temperature. There are two breathable membrane patches on the bottom of the housing to maintain a consistent internal pressure. A 6’ 2/C 18GA unterminated cable is included. The MPBW is covered by a five year factory warranty.
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing, powder coated black or white.
- Solid-state electronics are rugged and reliable, built for the long haul.
- Rated to last 100,000 hours with remarkable bright light.
- 8° spot spread pattern comes standard, along with three additional optic lenses for your choice of light pattern:
- 90° x 20° wide flood
- 40° x 20° flood
- 40° x 8° horizontal flood
- Optic lens changes easily via four screws in picture frame fixture.
- Micro Pioneer Series is rated IP67 for dust and water resistance.
- Powder coated stainless steel bail bracket with 3/8" stud carriage bolt mount.
- Five-year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
- 4100 lumens.
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- 12.8VDC standard, draws 4 amps.
- 24VDC models available, draws 2 amps.
- Dimensions with bracket mount: 4-3/4"x4-5/8"