MAG5-60, 60 Round High Capacity Magazine
Fits M4/M16 Variants, 5.56 Caliber
The SureFire high-capacity magazine for 5.56x45 mm (.223 Remington) ammunition, also available in a 100-round
version, is compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept standard STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum, they feed smoothly and reliably due to optimal geometry, non-binding coil springs, and ingenious nesting polymer followers. The long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance. Magazines require no lubricants and can be easily disassembled without tools for cleaning.
SureFire High-Capacity magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations; fewer reloads overall, which means less downtime and target distraction in a firefight; fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt; less bulk compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip. The 60-round magazine—slightly thinner than two 30-round magazines clipped together and about the same overall length—fits in most dual magazine pouches, eliminating special carry pouches required for drum magazines.
6.4 oz/2.02 lbs
Due to state law restrictions, high capacity magazines cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, MA, MD, HI, CO and D.C. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and abide with state or local gun laws.
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springs—no lubricants required
- Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66" thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine is approximately same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine fits in most dual-mag pouches
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Due to potential conflict with state and local laws, we do not ship high-capacity magazines to individual purchasers in certain cities or in the states listed below. However, you may be able to purchase them from a local SureFire Dealer. Magazines ordered through SureFire.com cannot be shipped outside the U.S.