Fire-resistant dual hazard pullover that is also water and wind resistant with excellent stretch.
Bring on the wind, rain or snow. The Elements ¼ zip Fire Resistant pullover redefines what you can expect from a 1/4 zip. Wind resistant outer fabric surface and durable water repellent finish will block wind and shed light rain and snow. The fabric weight was decreased by 20% while increasing the fabric durability, maintaining the warmth and continuing to protect you from wind and light rain. This will quickly become your go-to sweatshirt.
- Durable water repellency sheds light rain and snow
- Wind resistant outer surface with lofted fleece interior to retain body heat
- Excellent stretch for freedom of movement due to addition of Spandex
- YKK Zip Front with stand-up collar
- Chest pocket with zipper closure
- 4 pen holders inside chest pocket
- Fabric Polartec148® Wind Pro FR®: 10.0oz (Rayon, Modacrylic, Para-aramid, Spandex)
- Made in the USA
- Protection: HRC2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 16.0 cal/cm2e
- Available colors: Black or Navy