Weapon-mounted Strobing Tactical Light with Integrated Infrared Laser
Lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light with Class 1 eye safe integrated IR aiming laser featuring the latest in shock-proof power LED technology and providing 2.5 hours of continuous run time when in white light mode. Three position toggle switch for easy selection of visible light, safe off or IR laser. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. When enabled, strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits. Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries (included) with 10-year storage life
- Illumination sources:
- White light: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 300 lumens; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 2.5 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam of white light with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Infrared Laser: 850nm; Class 1 eye-safe
- Eye safe output power less than 0.8mW; runs 45+ hours
- Provides long-range targeting
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- Solid State current regulation for consistent illumination level position mode selector switch (White light only, Safe OFF, IR Laser only)
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails. Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW rails
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum body with high impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- User programmable strobe enable/disable; double tap of momentary paddle switch to enable white light strobe.
- Strobe can be disabled
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +140°F
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
- Limited lifetime warranty
|6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing.
|Length: 3.39 in. (8.61 cm)
Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
Height: 1.83 in. (4.64 cm)
|4.72 oz. (133.8 grams) with batteries
High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
|White light: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
IR Laser: 850nm; Class 1
|White Light: 300 lumens; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam of white light with optimum peripheral illumination
IR Laser: Class 1; eye safe output power less than 0.8mW
IR Laser provides long-range targeting
|White Light: 2.5 hours
IR Laser: 45+ hours
Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
|Three position toggle switch for easy selection of visible light, safe off or IR laser.
Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon.
Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
When enabled, strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits
|Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included), with 10-year storage life
|Meets applicable European Community Directives (CE).
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.
The export of this product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administrative Regulations ("EAR"). The exported sale, transfer or shipment of this product is expressly prohibited by U.S. Law and is subject to export restrictions, including export licenses and accompanying documentation and authorization, the absence of which may result in fines and penalties. Furthermore, diversion, resale, re-export or transfer of this product is contrary to U.S. Law and is prohibited without the prior written consent of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Compliance with any and all export controls are the sole responsibility of the distributor.