The PROPPER TAC.U Coat is inspired by the Army Combat Uniform design but enhanced specifically for the needs of law enforcement personnel.
Battle Rip® fabric provides excellent comfort, color integrity, wrinkle resistance and long-lasting durability in a range of solid colors. Mandarin collar can be worn up or down, and slanted chest pockets provide ample storage for accessories. Bi-swing back and underarm gussets enhance range of motion. Sleeves feature external elbow pad openings plus an enlarged three-channel pen pocket on left arm.
- ACU-style uniform, enhanced for law enforcement
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front
- Extended length for tucking into pant
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Enlarged three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs